Dyer Immigration Law Group provides our clients with effective legal representation before Virginia courts related to domestic relations issues such as divorce, child custody and visitation, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) orders, adoption and spousal and child support. Our family law services include:
- Child custody and visitation
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) orders to support granting of immigration benefits to juveniles
- Child support
- Alimony and spousal support
- Equitable distribution and property division
- Post judgment modification of divorce-related orders
Call us toll free at 1.877.377.1247 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. Our family law attorney speaks English, Spanish, French, German and Swedish.