At Dyer Immigration Law Group, we advise foreign-born individuals seeking to obtain work-based visas in the U.S. and companies seeking to hire, transfer, and retain international talent in the United States. Our attorneys help our corporate and individual clients achieve their temporary and long-term business and immigration goals through strategic planning, streamlined processes, and innovative solutions.
We work with numerous businesses and organizations across the United States and the world, including in the high-tech IT, scientific, and healthcare sectors, and with hospitality industries, educational systems, and religious organizations.
Our attorneys can help you apply for a wide variety of temporary nonimmigrant business visas, including:
- H-1B visas for professionals with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent or higher;
- L-1A and L-1B for intracompany transferees and multinational executives;
- B-1 for business visitors;
- R-1 for religious worker;
- E-1 and E-2 for treaty traders and investors;
- O-1 for individuals of outstanding ability;
- H-2B for seasonal workers;
- TN for Canadian and Mexican nationals and professionals;
- P-1 and P-3 athletes and performers;
- F-1 or M-1 student visas; and
- J-1 and H-3 trainee visas.
Our attorneys will also guide you every step of the way during the complex process of obtaining permanent residence (a “green card”) through employment. We represent the following in obtaining permanent resident status through employment:
- EB-1 managers and executives, individuals of extraordinary ability, and outstanding researchers and professors;
- EB-2 individuals of exceptional ability and advanced degree professionals, as well as individuals seeking National Interest Waivers of the labor certification requirements;
- EB-3 bachelor’s degree professionals and skilled workers;
- EB-4 unskilled workers; and
- Religious workers.
Additionally, we can help employers comply with Form I-9 requirements for verification of employees' legal status and authorization to work in the United States.
At Dyer Immigration Law Group, P.C., our attorneys and staff are dedicated to helping our clients successfully navigate the employment-based immigration process to meet their business and immigration needs.
Call us toll free at 1.877.377.1247 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Se Habla Español.